Friday, July 22, 2011

Federal Is About More Than Money

What's at stake in the current federal debt ceiling impasse is about much more than just money... What is really at stake is the very freedom and liberty historically enjoyed by Americans.

I hope it is not too late to reign in spendthrift Republicans and Democrats alike. If we don't balance our budget, cut spending and stimulate business through tax elimination for business then get ready for the anarchy and dictatorship that will certainly follow.

2 comments:

  1. I now own a business of my own with the help of Elegantloanfirm with a loan of $900,000.00 USD. at 2% rate charges, at first i taught with was all a joke until my loan request was  process under five working days and my requested funds was transfer to me. am now a proud owner of a large business with 15 staffs working under me. All thanks to the loan officer Russ Harry he is a God sent, you can contact them to improve your business on.. email-- Elegantloanfirm@hotmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very grateful to Elegant loan firm for helping me get a $ 600,000 loan with the helping of loan officer Russ Harry, and I will always be grateful. My life has changed, my money has been paid, I now own a business that I used to support my family. I am grateful to you, Mr. Russ, and God bless you. You can contact them for your financial assistance by e-mail: Elegantloanfirm@hotmail.com for your financial assistance. / Whats app +393511617486.

    ReplyDelete